Netsol is looking for an Information Security and Availability Team Member
Netsol is a company passionate about good engineering. We have a proven track record for no bull####, design, delivery and operation of critical network and security platforms for leading organisations.
We are Australian owned and operated with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. Our awards include:
- Aruba Networks Innovation Partner of the Year
- Juniper Networks Partner of the Year
- Juniper Networks Services Partner of the Year
- Palo Alto Networks Partner of the Year
- F5 Networks Partner of the Year
- Candefero Innovation Partner of the Year
We aim to keep a low profile, so while you may not know our brand, you definitely use the networks we are responsible for, every day. For more information visit our web site at www.netsol.com.au.
Netsol is looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team who will bring their A-game attitude and become a valued member of our Information Security and Availability Team. This person will have prior systems experience, most likely in Linux, and have a solid understanding of tools like Nagios, Nessus, Netscout and Skybox.
You will be given the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most dynamic companies as we manage their critical platform security and operations. You will gain experience in the world’s leading security and networking platforms, and most importantly, you will be treated as a valued member of a highly respected team.
You will gain experience second to none, have direct access to our multi-million dollar Lab and benefit from our industry-leading training program.
At Netsol we aim to grow our people so they can become their best version of themselves.
- Use your skills and judgement to add value.
- Grow as an Engineer and take advantage of the opportunities to train, learn and advance.
- Provide passionate support and advice to Netsol’s long-term, valued clients.
You will be experienced in at least one of the following Vendor technology sets:
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Satisfactory Security Clearance
- Current Driver’s License
Security Clearance Compulsory
All Netsol employees must complete a National Police Record Check with no reportable findings.
- This role is a full-time position with all the relevant benefits.
- Occasional after-hours work will be required as we support mission-critical systems.
Role available in North Ryde, Sydney.
Flexible working arrangements (WFH, WOO)