Netsol is looking for an Aruba Networks Senior Engineer
Netsol is a company passionate about good engineering. We have a proven track record for no bull####, design, delivery and operation of critical network and security for leading organisations.
We are Australian owned and operated with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. Our awards include:
- Aruba Networks Innovation Partner of the Year
- Juniper Networks Partner of the Year
- Juniper Networks Services Partner of the Year
- Palo Alto Networks Partner of the Year
- F5 Networks Partner of the Year
- Candefero Innovation Partner of the Year
While you may not know our brand, you definitely use the networks we build every day. For more information visit our web site at www.netsol.com.au
To hear what our clients say about us watch these videos:
Netsol is seeking passionate Engineers to join our highly skilled and respected team. The position will have you providing hands-on, technical expertise to our customers and will suit applicants with excellent problem-solving and communication skills who love working with advanced technology.
You will engage on some of the most interesting networks in Australia, working with and supporting other experienced Netsol Engineers in a dynamic and diverse workplace.
You will gain experience second to none, have direct access to our multi-million dollar Lab and benefit from our industry-leading training program.
At Netsol we aim to grow our people so they can become their best version of themselves.
- Use your skills and judgement to add value.
- Grow as a Systems Engineer and take advantage of the opportunities to learn and advance.
- Provide passionate support and advice to Netsol’s long-term, valued clients.
Specialist Knowledge and Qualifications – you will have practical experience and qualifications in Aruba Networks technologies.
Base Technical Knowledge – you will be experienced in at least one of the following Vendor technology sets:
- Palo Alto Networks
- Juniper Networks
- F5 Networks
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Satisfactory Security Clearance
- Current Driver’s License
Security Clearance Compulsory
All Netsol employees must complete a satisfactory National Police Record Check.
- This role is a full-time position with all the relevant benefits.
- Occasional after-hours work will be required as we support mission-critical systems.
Roles are available in Sydney and Melbourne.
Flexible working arrangements (WFH, WOO).