Netsol is looking for a Operations Engineer – Trainee
Netsol is a company passionate about good engineering. We have a proven track record for the design, delivery and operation of critical network and security solutions for Australia’s leading organisations. We offer comprehensive IT infrastructure management and support services, backed by our highly-certified and experienced team of IT professionals and customer-focused service processes.
While you may not know our brand you definitely use the networks we build every day. For more information visit our web site at www.netsol.com.au
Netsol is seeking passionate people to join our highly skilled and respected team. The position will suit applicants with excellent communication skills who love learning about technology and just need the right foot in the door.
As a trainee you will develop your skills while engaging on some of the most interesting networks in Australia, working with and supporting experienced Netsol Engineers in a dynamic and diverse workplace.
You will gain experience second to none. You will have direct access to our multi-million dollar Lab and you will benefit from our industry-leading training program gaining qualifications with best of breed vendors.
At Netsol we aim to grow our people so they can become the best version of themselves.
Our clients respect us because we deliver outcomes.
- You will work in an operational role assisting our Client Services Team manage incoming service requests from our clients.
- You will undertake integration activities for new equipment to support deployment activities.
- Review technical reports and take investigative action when required.
- Undertake systems security patching.
- Manage backup and restore processes.
- Learn datacenter deployment and management skills.
- To grow and take advantage of opportunities to learn and advance.
- Possibly a related tertiary qualification.
- Definitely a ‘get it done’ attitude.
- Communication skills.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Current Driver’s License.
Security Clearance Compulsory
All Netsol employees must complete a satisfactory National Police Record Check with no reportable findings.
• This role is a full-time position with all the relevant benefits.
• Occasional after-hours work will be required as we support mission-critical systems.
Roles are available in Melbourne.